Pallavi has served on several Boards, including the NSW Ministerial Council for Women’s Economic Opportunity, the Multicultural Consultation Council of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Board. Pallavi is currently an Appointed Supporter of the Joint Federal & State Government campaign to stop Domestic or family violence (DV).
Past appointments or awards include:
- People of Australia Ambassador (1 of 2 people appointed in NSW)
- Executive of the Federation of Ethnic Communities Councils’ Australia (the only person from NSW elected to FECCA).
- Regional Advisory Council, Multicultural NSW
- Ministerial Multicultural March Advisory Board
- Indian Ministerial Consultative Committee
- NSW Transcultural Mental Health Committee