Pallavi Sinha, Notary Public provides services such as :
- Administering an oath or affirmation or taking a declaration and signing jurat for: Affidavits, Affirmations, Declarations
- Witnessing and attesting execution or signing of a deed or other document for Deeds or other Unsworn Documents
- Verification of copy documents
- Preparation of Notarial Certificates for individuals and/or Corporations verifying execution of a document
- Preparing and submitting application to DFAT for Apostille, obtaining and providing Apostille
Pallavi Sinha is the Founder of Lawyers with Solutions (LWS). It was recently awarded a trusted services provider award by APAC, and Pallavi was awarded a Corporate Vision Business Innovator Award in 2018.
LWS provide services in areas including, but not limited to :
- Immigration Law (ranging from business and skilled visas to visitor visas, student visas, family visas and spouse visa), appearances before Tribunals and Courts
- Production and management of face-to-face and online workshops, seminars and forums
SPEAKER / MC/ FACILITATOR
Pallavi was the first Indian Australian woman to be invited to join Saxton Speakers Bureau. She has spoken at Global and National Conferences, and is regularly interviewed by the media. She participated in the Ethics Centre Intelligence Squared Debate with Stan Grant, Rita Panahi & Jack Thompson, and this was broadcast on ABC TV & BBC World.